Monday, March 8, 2010

How to Receive New Blog Posts by Email

Happy news! Want to have an email sent to your email account whenever I upload a new post to my blog? Here’s how!

  • Go to http://www.stlukespr.org/missionaries.html.
  • Scroll down to “Check out Sarah’s blog” and under “Out of Great Joy” click on “Subscribe to this Feed.”
  • In the little “Subscribe Now!” box, click on “Get Out of Great Joy delivered by email.”
  • Then type in your e-mail address and the text (to prevent spam). Then click “Complete Subscription Request.”
  • You’ll get an e-mail from “FeedBurner Email Subscriptions” named “Activate your Email Subscription” at the email address you typed in.
  • Go to your email account, open the email, and click on the link in the e-mail.
  • You’ll receive a message that your subscription is confirmed.
  • Now you’ll receive an email whenever I upload a new post or photographs!

It’s wonderful! (I subscribed myself to test the system and it worked perfectly.) :)

If you have questions or difficulties, please send me an email at sarahpolandsarah@gmail.com.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment